1. Register for the CBRS CPI course.
2. Signup and create an Account
3. Provide user details and contact information. Please ensure that the email and contact information is accurate as the same information will be used for e-proctoring and registration in WInnForum Accreditation system.
4. Enter payment information and proceed to the Course.
5. Begin Couse. There are 9 units in the CBRS CPI course. You are required to complete all the units of the course.
7. Inform your TPA when you are ready to take the CPI exam. You will receive a link to from METTL for starting e-proctoring assessment.